10/30/2012

My most time-consuming Platinums

This is my personal top 5 of the most time-consuming Platinums I ever achieved.

1# - Homefront
It took me about 350 hours to complete. The most time consuming trophy is Multiplayer trophy "Expert of War" which includes: 200 kills with every weapon, 200 kills with every drone, 200 kills with every vehicle, 200 kills with every air strike and 100 wins in every game mode.

2# - Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (EU)
This one took me about 120 hours to complete. You have to level up every character class to level 15 and have to beat the game on Silver, Gold and Platinum difficulty. In addition you have to beat the Light campaign and the Dark campaign, the whole campaign without your hero ever died, the whole campaign without exploring more than 20% of the map, the whole campaign without buying anything and you have to finish 40% of the sidequests, explore 50% of the map, find every temple, town, grave and farm thousands of monsters. So you'll need at least 4 playthroughs.

#3 - Metal Gear Solid 4
It took me about 90 hours to complete MGS4. You have to play through the game at least 8 times concentrating on several conditions (more/less than xxx kills/alerts/continues/etc.) to get all 40 emblems needed for a gold trophy. The Big Boss emblem is the most frustrating of them all because you have to complete the game in less than 5 hours on Extreme difficulty without killing anyone, without alerting anyone, without continuing, without special equip and without healing even a single time and that is intense!

4# - BioShock (EU)
Took me about 50 hours to complete. Most time consuming thing is to collect every audio diary, every tonic and of course saving every other room and reloading your save everytime you die on Survivor difficulty because you musn't use Vita Chambers for the trophy "I chose the Impossible".

5# - Resident Evil 5
It took me long enough to farm enough money to buy and fully upgrade every single weapon, beat the game twice (once on any difficulty to unlock Professional difficulty and then once on Professional difficulty) and collect every BSAA emblem. All in all I'd say it took me 40 to 50 hours.

No comments: