12/16/2012

100% - Feeding Frenzy 2

100% - Feeding Frenzy 2
Difficulty: 2/10
Time: ca. 9h
Fun: 6/10
Rage: 5/10

Gold - 1x - 90
Silver - 3x - 90
Bronze - 8x - 120

Well now I'm cleaning up my "nearly completed" games and this game was fun for the most time but when I had to play through the whole game in time attack
(yes, another time attack bullshit) it was a pain to continue -_- I eventually stopped midway through time attack mode and left it unfinished for about 16 months and today I finished it and I'm happy it's finally done! :)


Hardest Trophy:
 
Fast Food
Awarded for chomping through Time Attack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've made some decent points there. I checked on the net for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.
Also visit my web blog ; writing fast